Is it just me or are dads the hardest to shop for? If your dad is anything like mine, he's happy working out in the same ol' cotton t-shirt and gym shorts with holes in them that he's had for years. He'll never actually admit that he wants anything so I stick with the same old tried and true for gifts: socks, tie, and tools. Boring!!
Dad's are simple. Easily pleased. Sure they'll be happy with a trusty tie, but why settle there? Think of all he does for you! Get dad something that he wouldn't get for himself otherwise. Step outside the box this Father's Day and surprise him with something unforgettable!
We've made this years gift giving easy by putting together a list of five great products to get your dad this Father's Day.
1. Tom Tom GPS Watch: This GPS watch fits all of you father's needs! And with special pricing now until June 28th-- how could anyone turn down that offer! Find promotion pricing HERE!
2. Yurbud Wireless Headphone: Free your father from annoying head phone cords and give him the gift of wireless headphones!
3. OOFOS Sandals: Keep your dad happy from the feet up this Father's Day with these cushioned flip flops with amazing arch support!
4. Technical Apparel: Super moisture wicking, reflective, and fashionable! Have your dad stylin and feeling great in some of our great technical apparel.
5. Last but not least, give your dad a Fleet Feet Sports gift card for that dad that wants to pick out his own cool gift this year!