You are cordially invited to our week-long Grand Re-Opening Celebration, April 4th- 8th, at Fleet Feet Sports in Greenville, SC!
Join us for five days of social runs, product demos, good food, music, and more! Stop by and learn why Fleet Feet Sports is Greenville's one-stop-shop for running, walking, and fitness!
4.4.16 | Monday | Ribbon Cutting Ceremony & Torch Carry
• 5:00 PM | Torch Carry from 1708-A Augusta St. to 635 Augusta ST. | Ribbon Cutting @ new store | GTC Meeting
- Since it is the Olympic year, we couldn't help but have a torch carry from our old store, 1708 Augusta St., to our brand new store, just 0.7 miles down the road at 635 Augusta St.
- Meet at the old store at 5 pm to find out what group you will be in during the torch carry and to set up. The event will start at 5:30 pm.
- After arriving at the new store, Sheila McCullough, our store owner will cut the ribbon and welcome everyone into our new store for hot dogs, chili, and a cold one!
- At 7 pm, the Greenville Track Club will hold their monthly meeting in our store as well. Even if you aren't a member, it will be a great time to stick around and find out what it is all about!
4.5.16 | Tuesday | Power Hour with Asics
• 6:00 PM | Power Hour| Raffle| FREE Round Of Beer With Asics at Upstate Craft Beer Co.
- Demo some sweet Asics shoes and challenge yourself to run the most miles in one hour during this fun filled night. Awards will be given for the top 3 participants with the most miles logged in an hour. We are also raffling off a FREE pair of Asics FuzeX shoes!
- There will be a gift with any Asics shoe purchase should you fall in love with what you try.
- Post run beverage will be at Upstate Craft Beer Co. just across the street. First 20 people to try on a pair of Asics shoes will get their first round of beer for FREE provided by Asics!
4.6.16 | Wednesday | Coffee Run Sponsored by AlphaMind Coffee
• 6:00 AM | 3 mile run | Free coffee for everyone!! Provided by AlphaMind
- Start your morning off right with a run at Fleet Feet and a nice cup of joe afterwards! Because running is like coffee, we are all much nicer after we've had one!
4.6.16 | Wednesday | Winesday Walk
• 6:00 PM | 3 mile Walk| Free wine for everyone!! Provided by Fleet Feet Sports
- Walk a beautiful 3 mile route around downtown Greenville, SC with us and then enjoy our very own Fleet Feet wine afterwards!
- Bring friends and family! Make it a girls or guys night out!
4.7.16 | Thursday | Cookout & Cornhole Tournament
• 6:00 PM | 1-3 mile Run | Cookout & Cornhole Tournament
- Take a jog from our store and join us for a cook out and cornhole tournament post run!
- Tournament will begin at 7:00 pm. Please have your team on the bracket by 6:50 pm.
- Post run food and drink will be provided by Fleet Feet Sports.
4.8.16 | Friday | "RUN"way Fashion Show Sponsored by New Balance
• 6:00 PM | Fashion Show
- Mark your calendars... this is one event you won't want to miss!
- Admission is FREE. However, donations can be made to Safe Harbor throughout the night.
- Featured brands include: New Balance, Nike, Adidas, Brooks, CW-x, Tasc and Pearl Izumi
- Get a fashion preview of must-have spring gear and apparel
- Swag bags valued at $25 each will be given to participants of this event, while supplies last!
- Free beverages and desserts