What is a Hokum Karem? A Two-Person relay race where teammates alternate running a one-mile loop. Each teammate will complete the loop twice. Order of running is Runner A – Runner B – Runner A – Runner B. We will have a male division, female division, and co-ed division. To exchange, runners will simply slap hands.
*Special Early Bird Cost of ONLY $30/Team Before July 11
$50/Team Until July 28th
$60/Team Race Day
Location: Conestee Park, 840 Mauldin Road, Greenville, SC 29607
Date/Time: July 29th, 6:30pm – Packet pickup beginning at 5:00pm
Awards: 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Overall Male Team, Female Team, and Co-Ed!
Event Details: This event is open to anyone and is a perfect way for any high school cross country runner to kickstart their season while also serving as a fun and competitive race for trail running enthusiasts. With music to accompany runners on the course, food and water, and a race trucker hat for all participants this is certain to be a fun and special evening.
Saucony will be in attendance to help give the course the look and feel of a big time Cross Country event. They’ll also be teaming up with Fleet Feet to bring you a special opportunity to get the latest and greatest Saucony Cross Country shoes at a special event price!
The Small Details:
- Ample Parking is available at Conestee Park
- No relay baton needed, runners will simply slap hands to exchange or feel free to make your own unique team baton. Award will be given for most creative!
- Course will consist of dirt and grass with wooden bridge and pavement crossings
- Medical coverage provided by St. Francis
- Cash and Credit/Debit Cards will be accepted for on-site registration and purchases
Questions? Contact Event Director Amanda Mahaffey via email: email@example.com
Thank you to all the participants of our 2015 Hokum Karem Race! See you all again this year!
Click Here to see the 2015 race results!
Got race pics and want to share them? Post them on Instagram or Facebook and tag us... @fleetfeetgreenville & werungvl