Please enjoy the letters and notes posted below. We cannot tell you what these mean to all of us. They are worth their weight in gold and we want to thank all of you for being AMAZING customers!
-"I found your store from the internet and your website is by far the best website. That is why I drove 8 miles to come to your store, although Foot locker is just a mile away.
The people in your store are really amazing. They knew exactly what I needed, although I myself did not know what kind of a shoe I wanted. Walking once in the morning, 4 days in a week used to be an achievement, because I would end up aches in my knees and feet. The new pair of shoes are so comfortable that I have been going at it twice a day, 7 days out of the past 9 days. I even had the courage to run a bit and even play tennis. I am very impressed with your store and learnt later that it is among the only 2 stores in Greenville, that runners recommend."
- "Thank you so much for all of your hard work and attention to detail when fitting me for shoes. My first run on them was GREAT, and I am so appreciative! Thank you for helping me to be a successful runner. I look forward to my next visit to Fleet Feet."
- "I was in your store today and Elliott helped me pick out a new pair of shoes. I am a new runner so coming to a place like this was a bit intimidating, but he was so nice and helpful and completely put me at ease. The shoes are perfect and the experience is one of the best shopping experiences I have ever had. You definitely have a great member of your staff. I will definitely be back!"
- "Thanks again for your help last week. The smaller sized shoe combined with the new insert made a great combination. I ran my first 10k@ Cooper River this weekend and woke up pain free the next day! I'll continue to spread the word on your great customer service."
- "Hi, just wanted to say thanks to your sales person for the wonderful service I received this morning during my visit to purchase running shoes. I drove over from Union, SC at the advice of a friend I met while running at the Union YMCA and I am glad I did. The shoes feel great so far (only one seven mile run). If anything changes I'll let you know. Thanks again."
- "Dear Sheila and Michael - If I wondered whether Fleet Feet was my store I wonder no more. Your employee Ryan provided unbelievable customer service to me on Monday. My HR monitor was not working and he made it his mission to identify and repair the problem - He succeeded in making the monitor work and creating a loyal customer. Reward Ryan - he's great."
- "Good evening, I just want to take a moment to thank your staff for their help. I was in after Christmas. My mother bought a $200 gift certificate from your store for me. I began running back in September. I advanced pretty quickly and was up to running about 3 miles within about 8 weeks. I am still a heavyweight runner, but have lost about 25 lbs so far by running and enjoying it...I was, however, a little intimidated by coming to a 'running store' because I am still a little overweight and don't really look like a runner. I expected a bunch of health nuts who would probably look at me and just patronize me. Instead I found Adele. Adele welcomed me and helped me find some fantastic new shoes and some other gear...Thank you and your staff for having a great, encouraging, non-judgemental store. I WILL continue to do business with you and tell my friends about you. Thanks Adele for your help!!!"
- "Greetings - My brother recommended your shop to me when I was visiting him in Greenville in March. I was suffering from plantar fascitis at the time. One of your employees, Cory, waited on me. He was absolutely wonderful. He was knowledgeable, personable, and showed great initiative. The very best thing he did for me was recommend inserts (Superfeet) for my new running shoes that I was purchasing. Those inserts helped cured me!!!! I have bragged on him and your store ever since...please tell him that he made a huge impression on me."
- "I bought running shoes from Fleet Feet a few weeks ago. I just wanted to let you know that the shoes fit me perfectly and I (a non-runner) am off to a good start training for the Kiawah Island half-marathon. Please convey my thanks to the young lady from Greenville High (I think) who took the time to find the right shoes for me. I had heard that Fleet Feet is the best, and now I know it is! I am spreading the message! Thanks for a great running store!"