2016 MEMBERSHIPS ARE OPEN FOR APPLICATION
Fleet Feet Greenville SRT is an adult running team for dedicated racers who believe in and act as ambassadors of Fleet Feet Greenville's mission to improve lives.
Josh Visi-Clark - Head Coach (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Assistant Coach
These standards are intended to provide a guideline for potential applicants. Applicants with the ability to meet these standards will find training partners of like ability on the Fleet Feet Racing team. All standards must have been met in the past 18 months.
- Reside in the Greenville area, within a 50 mile radius of downtown Greenville, SC.
- Commit to be active in Fleet Feet Racing practices, racing events and social events. Membership does not preclude individuality. We recognize that each member has a specific set of running goals that may direct him or her to different races. However, visibility in Greenville-area races and attendance at team practices are an important part of membership.
- Minimum number of races per year: 10
- Support Fleet Feet Events Management events through volunteering a minimum of 3 times per year.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the Member Code of Conduct. View Code of Conduct
- Team Uniform (Singlet and Shorts) for New Members & Renewing Members
- Access to Member’s-Only Area of Team Website
- Weekly Workouts
- Weekly Tuesday Night Workouts
- Customized Written Training Schedules
- Coordinated Weekly Long Runs
- Hospitality at Key Local Events (Team Tent, Food/Drink, etc.)
- Complimentary eligibility for the Buzz Oates RunSac Race Series
- Complimentary End of Year Team Party
- Adidas footwear
- Team Apparel & Gear Discounts
- Team Building Events
New Members & Renewal: $50.00 for 2016